STUNNING VIEW RESIDENCE IN LOS RANCHITOS
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2780 SF • 1.033 Acres • $2,097,000 SOLD
35 Oak View, San Rafael
This gated and private residence in San Rafael's exclusive Los Ranchitos blends together a contemporary design with the natural surrounding landscape. This stunning ranch-style residence was completely remodeled in 2014 and recently renovated over the past 18 months, situated on over one acre of land, with sweeping views of the bay, Civic Center and the sprawling hills of Marin County.
Functional, flowing floorplan, offering natural sunlight, volume ceilings, and an open and airy feeling throughout.
Situated on over one acre of land, with sweeping views of the bay, iconic Marin Civic Center, and the sprawling hills of Marin County.
The main entry leads to the open concept great room complete with the living room, dining room, kitchen, and family room, providing the ideal layout for entertaining family and friends.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is ideal for the culinary enthusiast offering a Dacor stove, 6 burner gas range, center island with seating for 3 and U-line wine refrigerator, built-in cabinetry, Frigidaire Professional Series, and a Bosch oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
The comfortable and inviting family room offers built-in cabinetry and media stand and sliding doors opening to the beautiful entertainment deck and yard.
The formal living room is nothing short of spectacular, offering a wood-burning fireplace, natural sunlight, and beautiful views of the sprawling hills of Marin County.
The master suite is generous in size and complete with hardwood flooring, and sliding doors opening to the inviting outdoors; the luxurious master bathroom offers a jetted tub, stall shower with dual head, dual sink vanity, and a large walk-in closet.
The 2nd bedroom is en suite; the bathroom is complete with a dual sink vanity and shower tub combo with glass rolling door.
The grounds feature an inviting and expansive entertainment deck with hot tub, lush level lawn, patio, meandering walkways, and mature landscaping, and a detached shed offering the ideal playhouse or yoga studio.
Hardwood flooring throughout.
Central heating and air conditioning.
New high-end washer and dryer with built-in shelving.
Smart home alarm system with remote door lock, and thermostat controls (smart lighting).
Two detached garage with built-in cabinetry.
• Updated guest bathroom (new lighting, sink, painted cabinets, new chrome fixtures, shower hinges and handles, and rain shower)
• Painted entire interior (including walls and doors)
• New light fixtures to dining, kitchen, and kitchen nook
• Installed high-end blinds to all bedrooms and a remote blind in master bathroom
• Installed AC to main house HVAC system and had main furnace rebuilt
• Installed closet built-ins to both closets in 2nd bedroom with en-suite
• Installed smart home alarm system with remote door lock-in, thermostat control, and some lighting controls
• New high-end washer and dryer with built in shelving above
• Upgraded drainage around house
• Installed hardscape pavers with Mexican pebbles around house
• Installed PG&E gas line from main to house
• Installed Jacuzzi spa with separate breaker and new decking with bench seating and electrical outlet under bench
• New landscape in front and all around house with new irrigation
• Painted exterior of house and gutters including garage
• Painted interior and exterior of She shed / yoga studio
• Painted all brick walls and driveway
• Painted deck and railings
• Upgraded exterior light fixtures on house and garage
• Installed fencing around entire property and repaired existing fencing
• Installed built-in cabinets and slat wall in garage
• Installed drain and painted brick floor with epoxy paint in garage